Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Morning Doves

1/28/08


 

 

Serving God
Doesn't presume some sort of servitude
To any man

Nor even to Me
 
Being beneath
Is not a role nor plan
I would have you assume
 
Born in Evenness
 
Indeed, You Are Free
Yet so is He and She
As Truth, together eternally
 
The time for highers and lowers
 
 Is soon
Coming to a close
Then will be over
 
Like no one is owned

There are no owners
Since Heaven's Gift is Free
There are no owers
 
Bestowed

In and Of
Perfection's Touch
Your are all My bestowers

No more above him than below her

Simply, simultaneous Receivers and Sowers
Within My spacious plane
Heaven's domain

Cooed
 
Gently
Into Being
My Morning Doves
 
Coo
 
Presently
Through Feeling
All As Love







Copyright (c) Divine Love c/o Michael Mayer 2008

No comments: