Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Breathe Freely, My Child

1/5/08
 
 
 
Breathe freely, My Child
All Children of Mine
Be aware of 
In step with
Our breath
You need not
You cannot
Cling to any time
As if a leaf to a tree
Set it free
It already Is
As are You
Let it be
Breathe
Let past deeds or future "needs"
Come to their death
You need not grieve
You'll see
You will not die
For any "real" death
Is really a lie
And yet
Here, in this temporary scene
The leaves do fall in the fall
Bringing upon the spring
So sing
Dance
Be with it all
By Being Your All
In doing this
You're listening, living
Attuned to My call
And Know
Sow
That no matter what, through it all
Whatever seems to throw
To be the "throe"
I'm cheering You on
Never am I gone
I'm holding Your hand
You're My Heart
We're never apart
Always
In all ways
 I Am
 Your greatest fan
 
 
 
 
 
Copyright (c) Divine Love c/o Michael Mayer 2008
 

No comments: