Monday, August 25, 2008

What Does It Really Mean?

8/25/08



What does it really mean
If you say to one
Or if one says to you
"I'm not in love with you"?

Is it really about you
Or even he or she
Is it merely all about honesty
Expressing to the, confessing its, greatest degree?

Or is this just the playing out
Of all forgetting to Be
Their blessedness, their connectedness
 With Love, In and Of eternity's collective We?

Most simply
Yes
And yet
This decree seems to cry out and scream

"I don't want to be with you
Or, you don't want to be with me"
Really, sincerely
This is but make believe

Secret code
For
"It is Love's You I have yet to adore
As Me

It is Light's Me I have yet to see
In You"
This is the greater clue
That leads

To no longer feeling fragmented
And apart
To setting the Heart
Freer than free





Copyright (c) Divine Love c/o Michael Mayer 2008
 

No comments: